CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS
The access and use of the website of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA and ITRANVIAS is subject to these general conditions. The access and use of the websites of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA and ITRANVIAS further imply the full, unreserved acceptance of these general conditions.
1. All of the contents of the websites of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA and ITRANVIAS (including but not limited to photographs, illustrations, texts, audio files, video, software, designs and logotypes) are subject to Intellectual and/or Industrial Property regulations. The rights to the contents correspond to the Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña, S.A or otherwise to third parties, where applicable. Under no circumstances does accessing the websites of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA and ITRANVIAS imply any transfer, transmission, or any type of waiver, either wholly or in part, of these Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights.
2. Neither shall the accessing of these websites result in any type of right regarding, for example, the exploitation, transformation, decompilation, distribution, or public communication of the contents, except without the prior written authorisation of Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña, S.A or the third party owners of these rights. Users may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents, providing any such copy is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use, with any use for commercial purposes being expressly prohibited.
3. Users may not, under any circumstances, modify or remove the identification details that may exist referring to the rights of Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña, S.A or any third parties in relation to the contents. Users may only access the contents by way of the methods or procedures provided for this purpose on the websites of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA and ITRANVIAS or which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, providing these do not imply any infringement of Intellectual Property rights or any type of harm to the websites of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA, ITRANVIAS, and/or the information and services offered.
4. Any use that may be made of the information and contents shown on the websites of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA, ITRANVIAS, and/or from accessing other websites belonging to third parties through the links shown on the websites of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA and ITRANVIAS is made at the exclusive liability of the persons performing these actions, without Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña, S.A being liable in any event for any harm or damage that may arise as a result of any such use or activities.
5. Users agree to use the information and services shown on the website of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA and ITRANVIAS in accordance with legal requirements, these general conditions, and with accepted morals, good conduct and public order.
6. The Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña, S.A does not accept any liability for any harm or damage caused to the user’s software or hardware arising as a result of accessing the websites of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA and ITRANVIAS or from the use of the information or applications contained therein.
7. The Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña, S.A. reserves the right, without any prior notification and at any time, to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make any such modifications it may consider necessary to the site, the services and information it contains, the presentation or location of the same, and the conditions of access and use for the website of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA and ITRANVIAS.
8. The Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña, S.A. does not guarantee that the contents of its website are suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event of all or any of the contents of the website of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA and ITRANVIAS being considered illegal in countries other than Spain, access to the same and their use by users is prohibited, and in the event of this occurring, any such use shall be the sole liability of the user, who shall be obliged to comply with applicable national legislation.
9. All matters arising in relation to the website of TRANVÍAS CORUÑA shall be governed in accordance with Spanish legislation and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of A Coruña, with any parties involved waiving their right to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
The cookies used by La Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña, S.A. on its website www.tranviascoruna.com are only used to keep the user’s session open, which means that these cookies are only used to associate a session with an anonymous user in order to provide them the service they have request. The cookies from the company and third parties used by the web app of iTranvias are also used to personalise the user’s profile. These cookies are stored on the user’s hard disk in order to automatically identify them in future sessions.
Geolocation data are also used to offer information about nearby tram stops in the application, although these data are not stored by Compañía de Tranvias de la Coruña S.A. The permission obtained by the user to use the geolocation data may be revoked in configuration of the browser or device used by the user.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain website. The cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store technical information, personal preferences, personalised content, statistics concerning use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, and to identify the browsing habits of the user and the computer. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña S.A. uses its own cookies and cookies from third parties on its website, in order to manage sessions with registered users, analyse visits and web traffic, and to share contents on social networks. Browsing the website implies the user’s consent to gather and treat this information as indicated above. Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña S.A. uses the following cookies on its websites:
The company’s own cookies
The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. On the Action website it is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. As the PHPSESSID cookie has no timed expiry, it disappears when the client is closed.
FRONTEND: These cookies are used in order to be able to personalise the front end of the website.
Third party cookies
Google Analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _ga): These cookies are used to gather information about the use of our website by visitors. We use this information to produce reports and to improve the website. The cookies gather information anonymously, which includes the number of visitors to the site, where they are from, and the pages they visit. For further information on the type of cookies used by Google Analytics, visit Types of cookies used.
Twitter Social Plugins (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _twitter_sess, external_sess, guest_id, tz_offset_set): These allow users to share content of their interest with their social circle. The cookies used by social networks avoid users having to re-enter their data in order to share these contents. These buttons do not have access to the data entered by users when sharing contents on a social network. For further information, see Twitter’s Data Protection Policy.
Google Plus Social Plugins (NID, PREF): These allow users to share content of their interest with their social circle. The cookies used by social networks avoid users having to re-enter their data in order to share these contents. These buttons do not have access to the data entered by users when sharing contents on a social network. For further information see Types of cookies used.
Facebook Social Plugins (datr, reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_gate, reg_fb_ref, wd): These allow users to share content of their interest with their social circle. The cookies used by social networks avoid users having to re-enter their data in order to share these contents. These buttons do not have access to the data entered by users when sharing contents on a social network. For further information, see Cookies, pixels and other similar Facebook technologies.
Adsense (id, _drt_, FLC, NID): These cookies are used to find out how people access our digital publicity campaigns. They allow us to know about and evaluate the clicks on our publicity, in order to be able to improve the service you receive. For further information, see Types of cookies used.
YouTube (ACTIVITY, APISID, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, demographics, dkv): YouTube is used to offer useful or informative videos. YouTube stores information in order to be able to produce statistics about visits to the videos embedded on other sites. For further information, see Types of cookies used.
Google Maps (APISID, HSID, NID, PREF, S, SAPISID, SID, SSID, S_awfe, khcookie): Used to show the location of our different services using Google Maps. For further information, see Types of cookies used.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of many of the essential functions of our website. For this reason, there are some cookies you will not be able to delete if you want to carry out specific actions, or if you want Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña S.A. to provide you with a specific service.
•Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For further information, consult Microsoft Support or the Help menu.
•Firefox: Preferences -> Privacy -> History. For further information, consult Mozilla Support or the Help menu.
•Chrome: Preferences -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For further information, consult Google Support or the Help menu.
•Safari: Preferences -> Privacy. For further information, consult Apple Support or the Help menu.
• To access the cookies configuration in the browser for Android devices, follow these steps, which may vary depending on the version of your browser: Open the browser and press Menu -> Settings. Go to Security and Privacy-> Accept cookies, to tick or untick the box.
•To access the cookies configuration in the browser for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps, which may vary depending on the version of your browser: Open Internet Explorer -> More -> Configuration. Now you can tick or untick the ‘Allow Cookies’ box.
CHANGES IN DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES POLICIES
Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña S.A. may make changes to its Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any change will be published automatically on the website and viewed in the “Legal Notice” or “General Conditions of Contract”.
Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña, S.A. CIF: A15.000.227. Administrative authorisation granted by the City Council of La Coruña (Municipal Transport By-law approved by the City Council in the meeting held on 19/10/92). Address: Carretera Fuertas, nº 4, CP.- 15011, A Coruña, Spain. The Business Registry of A Coruña has been notified of the domain names tranviascoruna.com and tranviascoruna.es and said names have been registered under the name of the Compañía de Tranvías de La Coruña, S.A., 1st registration, page C-2274, folio 139, Volume 892 of the General Section File. Telephone number: +34 981 250 100. Fax number: +34 981 253 016. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.